Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who is this girl?

Greetings!!

I decided to create this blog to document some of the nutrition info I come across. I don't know if anyone will actually want to read this since there are so many excellent nutrition blogs out there by much more qualified people. I am a new graduate from a nutrition program at a Canadian university. One of the courses I took was called nutrition education. We had to complete about 2 assignments over the semester and she gave us for to choose from. One was a nutrition blog, which I regretfully did not do.

As of now I am unemployed and currently looking for full time work within the nutrition field, hopefully in some type of counseling. I thought that having a blog might help to discover which areas I am most interested in and keep me busy.

I plan to eventually apply to internships to become a registered dietitian. My hopes are high, but maybe not as high as my grades were...

I think that is enough explaining. I want to get down to the good stuff.

I'm not a writer, so ignore any back grammar/spelling in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment