Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Real Food for Real Kids

In my job search I came across this company which is hiring (I'm keeping my fingers crossed I hear from them!), and I thought I'd share it with...well myself...since I haven't posted the link anywhere for people to read this yet. Haha. But it's pretty awesome.

Real Food for Real Kids


Here's some of their basic info:

"At Real Food for Real Kids, we use whole, natural and organic ingredients to make food, fresh from scratch, every day. By catering to childcare centres, elementary schools, and camps, we help children and their families celebrate real food and instill lifelong healthy eating habits."

" Our mission is to...

Change the way children eat and understand food.

Provide children with delicious, healthy, all-natural meals and snacks.

Reconnect children and families to real food.

Inspire future generations to make healthier choices, every day.

Support local farmers and producers who are as committed to responsible and sustainable business practices as we are."

They have lots of recipes, resources, info about companies they support, products, education and other stuff on their website.

Even if I don't get the job, I still think it's great to see a company out there that wants to help instill healthy eating habits in children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment